Greek style grilled Turkey breasts Serves 4
Super tasty, refreshingly light, this high protein, low carbohydrate meal will leave you satisfied. Great meal for those warmer nights when you dread turning on the oven. Or simply for a quick meal when you don’t have a lot of time to spare. Looking after your waistline? Turkey is a great alternative to chicken, low in fat and full of flavour. These turkey breasts are so versatile you’ll find many creative ways to serve them up.
- 4 large turkey breast schnitzels (600g).
- 1.5 tsp lemon pepper spice blend.
- 2 tsp tzatziki spice blend.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil.
- Place your turkey into a zip lock bag or container.
- Add your spice blends and oil and marinate for at least 2 hrs, or overnight.
- Heat a griddle pan on med/low and cook breasts for around 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your turkey.
- Serve either sliced up and tossed through a garden salad. With a garden salad and naan bread on the side. Or you with vegetables, rice, anything you like, it’s very versatile.
Create a turkey breast Cesar salad.
Turn it into a Souvalaki.
The opportunities are endless.
Prep 5m. Cook 10.
(Per Serve Approx.)
Cal 195 815kJ